Thursday, August 11, 2011

Homer Phrases



Here are some of the funny phrases of Homer:

- In my family, we are five people:  Marge, Bart, the girl Bart, the one who
  never talks and that fat guy... how I hate him!

- What do you want to eat?  "The biggest fillet" and for a drink? "Meatballs" 
 
- "Without tv and without beer, Homer loses his head!"

- " How can education make me smarter?  On the contrary, everytime I learn something new, what I already know disappears from my head.  Remember when I took a course in  making wine at home, and I forgot how to drive?"

Oh Homer J. Simpson, you are so naive and funny and I agree with  the  The Sunday Times  that you are the greatest comic character of these modern times.  Thanks to  Matt Groening , who created you on the day of my birthday of 1987.  A birthday gift perhaps ?

Source:  Valiomerga

No comments:

Post a Comment