Friday, June 24, 2011

Advanced Happy Birthday Tet

Birthdays remind us to  give thanks for the blessings that have come our way.  And today, I give thanks because Tet chose to be part of our family.

On your birthday tomorrow, Tet (I am sending today since tomorrow being a Saturday you will probably not see your post) what can I say that does not fall under a  cliché?  Year in year out, we give our greetings mainly for birthday celebrations and when another year comes, we start digging in our memory and the same words always come out.... Happy Birthday!.... may you have many more or may your wishes be granted on your special day, or  blessings be with you on your special day or something similar.

So what can I say this year that I have not said before? Let me see.....  hummm.... something funny perhaps but I am not a funny person, I am more of a serious person so I cannot betray my own self, therefore let me just say.....

Happy cake day to you and your loved ones!

An even if the saying goes that "you cannot have your cake and eat it too", for your birthday you may have the privilege both literally and maybe categorically to have both.  Sorry, there are no sufficient candles but blessings can multiply them to the number of your choice.


We love you Tet.  Enjoy your birthday today and God bless you as you start with a new year.

Source of image:  Birthday Cakes

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and have a big chocolate piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tet,thank God for all your blessings on your birthday...and one of them cyempre is giving you a great christian/lifetime partner...e sino pa ba
    kundi yung 'baby' damulag mo..he he.i pray that you will have a real baby before your next bday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks tita cynthia for this lovely post. Appreciate your message :) God bless! - Tet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ronald! Thanks. Jason got me some so I definitely will! :) - tet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dad! Let's continue to pray for that :) and yes God has been good to me especially with blessing me with Jason and a loving family came with it. :) - tet

    ReplyDelete