Friday, June 24, 2011

My Grand Nephew

Carmelo Simon, and we call him Simon for short,  is my grand nephew of 7 months.  I can also call him my great nephew and not merely by lineage but also because I can picture him  to be a promising great nephew, literally speaking that is.  He is such an adorable and sweet boy with a captivating smile most of the time.   But now,  he has grown his first two  teeth and his Mom wants  to show this development to everyone so here we have him showing his first set of  teeth,  although I would dare to say that he is not too happy about it.

Simon is such a happy and bright baby boy so huggable and kissable it is a pity  that he is so many miles away,  although the fact is, his Dad and Mom are constantly updating the family with his pictures, which  never seem enough.

As he grows into different stages, I hope that we can follow his footsteps with the same thrill as when we saw him the first time, after he was born.  Pictures, pictures, pictures, that is all we can have for now until the day when we can get together to embrace and kiss him.  Keep on growing Simon until you turn into a prince that will charm a lot of maidens someday.

Hats down to the loving parents that conceived such a handsome boy that will carry the Caparros name to another generation.  And for you Simon, I dedicate this post  to read someday when you  get big enough to do so.

5 comments:

  1. cheers to baby simon on his first 2 teeth and i pray for his great future with chad/shee/God's guidance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 2 will be the first in eating fried chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tita, thank you for those beautiful words said for baby Simon. I was so touched after reading your blog. God is really good for giving baby Simon to us and i thank Him for showering as His never ending blessings. Thank you family for always there at our side, i am so lucky to be a part of this family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you finally got to read this special message for Simon, his Dad and Mom. Someday, Simon will be happy to read this and I hope by then I will still be around to pat him on his shoulder and say, I knew even then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i like your blog tita! kept me reading, reading and reading! congratz po dito and what a wonderful blog! thanks for posting simon's teeth here. hehehe...two first teeth daw sbi ni tita ivy and not two front teeth! hahahah!

    ReplyDelete