Saturday, June 18, 2011

Medieval Fair

It is time again for the Medieval Fair with more than a hundred of stands hosted by men and women attired with  costumes evoking  the Middle ages with beaming lights and colours to capture the attention of both young and old. The weather was so inviting to go outside and be with the crowd of enthusiastic people all eager to walk around to watch and taste some exotic food and drink and buy a selection of handcrafted products as well. Here are some pictures that I would like to share with all.


2 comments:

  1. Wow lovely pics and comments mum!So it was a big Fair this year. Shame I wasn't there!Did you buy anything?What did you eat? The potatoes looked nice!shame I missed it again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a pair of earrings, guess for whom??? I did not buy anything to eat, I did not think it was worth it. There was a long queue for the roast potatoes with a lot of fillings to choose from. But I dont like potatoes very much. :)

    ReplyDelete