Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dream When You Are Tired




When you are tired, try to get some sleep that will not only help you to rest your body and unwind your worries but also enable you perhaps to catch a dream and have a vacation from reality?   Here is a song from Adele - tired.  Hope you like it as  much as I do.

For Beatriz I have added the  video from Raphael Saadiq - Be here... Modern classic, this is good music, thanks for letting me know since I have never heard of him before.




Likewise added is the Piano Song by Eliza Doolittle.  Such a sweet voice, stylish dresses and I love the small piano, which I have never seen before. Thanks Beatriz for sharing with the family  your type of music and keeping me abreast with the likes of the younger generation which in this case is not so different from mine.



5 comments:

  1. Not only worries, sleeping makes you much healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now at home we are listening to Eliza Doolitle and Raphael Saadiq, great discoveries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Calling from The Way I see it album is my fav one of Raphael and Pack up one of Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ate,can you post charice's song?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has a wonderful voice as well. Lazy song video is very funny with chimps dancing

    ReplyDelete