Monday, June 27, 2011

Groucho Marx - Quote Sent By Nel

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."  - Groucho Marx 

Cinding added a related video on "Live like you were dying" by Tim McGraw which song became popular with his duet with Scotty Mcreary  from last season's American Idol.




Link to this page:  Groucho Marx Quotes:

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm happy working a lot, tired but very happyyy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. right,it's really our own decision whether we will be happy,sad or depressed so let's be happy always...as i said,life is short,heaven is forever and death is certain!!!

    ReplyDelete